- He feels sad when he is alone.
- He likes unique style in clothes.
- He doesn't using the computer according to Insoo.
- His ideal girl is a tall girl.
- Gunwoo & Insoo took 5 months to get close.
- He’s the center, rapper and main dancer of the group.
- He appeared in KBS’ Drama “I Believe in Love/My Love, My Family” in 2011.
- He appeared in Dream Team Season 2 Ep. 96: “Rookies Special” with Insoo.
- He was featured in Hwanhee’s MV “Love Pain/I Feel Like Dying” and he was one of the back-up dancers.
- He rapped in Hwanhee’s “Love you, Love you” song.
- He was a trainee at JYP Entertainment and trained with famous idols such as 2PM, 2AM and miss A.
- He studied with Karam from The BOSS in high school.
- He’s from Busan. Thus, he tends to speak in busan dialect a lot, to the point the members are tired of it.
- His trainee period was the longest. He trained for 5 years and 9 months.
- He dreamt of becoming a soccer player. He played for 8-9 years.
- He also wanted to be an actor and he entered Seoul University of Fine Arts as an acting major.
- He sucks his thumb while sleeping.
- He’s the only one in the group that doesn’t wear earrings. His ears aren’t even pierced.
- He’s a christian.
- He gets eye wrinkles everytime he smiles.
- He has a lot of confidence and is always thinking that he is ready.
- He says he can get close to people in a day.
- He loves skinship and he’s always hitting maknae Chaejin.
- He wants a woman that treats his parents well and his ideal type is Kim Sarang.
- He really really really really hates losing. (he said so himself here) He even shed tears after being eliminated by ZE:A’s Dongjun in a race for the final 2 in Dream Team.
- He says his personality is like a variety show, his confidence is his weapon, and he is humorous despite his coldness which defines a man.
- He put his first paycheck after his first broadcast straight into his parents’ bank account.
- He wants to hear nicknames such as Perfect Idol, Aggressive Seyong, Cutie Seyong, Chic Seyong, and he’s already referenced as bipolar amongst fans.
- He thinks his personal charm is his animated personality.
cr ; kimseyong@tumblr
- He was a Superstar K2 contestant.
- According to Seyong, Insoo's dancing is very powerful.
- Gunwoo thinks that Insoo can sound sorrowful when he sings.
- He has a lot of desire on singing.
- His ideal type girl is an innocent girl.
- Insoo, a dance graduate from Sejong University and a skillful ballerino, has won many awards from various university dance concours.
- He is also known as "muscular omma" (during ta-dah its MYNAME).
Kang Joon Kyu (Jun.Q)
- The head of department at H2 Media thinks that Jun.Q will have the most fangirls.
- He used to play bass and electric guitar in a band from 1st year to 3rd year in middle school.
- He doesn't think that he and Lee Seung Gi look alike.
- He is Ji Ae's friend in "Infinite You Are My Oppa" show.
- Lunch break is Jun.Q's favorite time.
- His nicknames are Steady JunQ, Fantastic JunQ, Awesome JunQ and Camel.
- He was the student body president in elementary school and a textbook model.
- His ideal girl is an innocent girl and slim with a fair face.
- He loves eating dumplings.
- He has modeled since his second year of middle school
- He doesn't mind if the group didn't dance and just sing.
- His smile is innocent and bright.
- He goes to the same school as A Pink's Na Eun, Nam Joo, Yoo Kyung, Boyfriend's Youngmin, Kwangmin & Minwoo, B1A4's Gongchan and After School's Lizzy.
- He said that he is good in smiling, that's why he always smile.
- He likes acting classes.
- According to Gunwoo, Chaejin says a lot of rubbish when he sleeps.
- Chaejin’s ideal girl is a girl with a bright smile.
I NEED MORE FACTS ABOUT THEM ~~~~ DON'T CHU WANT TO SHARE IT HERE ?