Seoul Garden @ The Mines

Assalamualaikum.

(Credits; groupon)

Other photos are mineヽ(•‿•)ノ ❤

The second entry of food hunting was at Seoul Garden, The Mines with its authentic Korean-styled BBQ buffet. If you're staying at Pandan Jaya, you can ride LRT to Bandar Tasik Selatan. Then, buy a KTM's ticket to Serdang and take a bus (shutter/RapidKL) to The Mines. This is my second time eating at Seoul Garden, I'd never regret eating there because my tummy is happy! I went to Seoul Garden with my housemates; Atikah, Yeen and Alya. We're craving for steamboat at Seoul Garden since last year. Since our finance is stable for now, we've decided to go! Hahaha. The price range is okay. Once we entered the Seoul Garden, we have to tell them that we're students so that we'll get student price. I'm not sure about the price for a person but each of us spent about RM34. Total, RM133.85 including service and government tax for four of us. After that, we've to choose the soup for steamboat. Soup choices include; Thai tom yam soup, Kimchi jigae soup, Super kimchi jigae soup and Chicken soup if I'm not mistaken.


Go on to the food! I recommend you to take more grilled dishes than steamboat dishes because steamboat dishes are boring, you'll be quickly full if you eat more steamboat dishes (in my opinion :p). I've to force myself to eat more so that I feel satisfied with what I pay hahaha oh yeah you can eat as many as you can as long as your tummy have enough spaces for those delicious, tasty, mouth-watering, tempting, delectable food. We spent about two hours there. I like grilled chicken the most! There are varieties of grilled dishes such as chicken, beef, squid and prawn. Dishes for steamboat too. I prefer Seoul Garden at The Mines than Seoul Garden at JB City Square that I go before. 

Korean wrap; wrap the grilled chicken/beef/anything you prefer with lettuce leaves.

Differ than Seoul Garden at JB City Square, Seoul Garden at The Mines have Sushi, kimchi fried rice, kimchi itself and others I can't even named them. Seoul Garden at The Mines served more dishes. Don't forget about the sweet course and dish, the part that I like the most (I even leave spaces of my stomach for the ice cream and air batu campur hehehe). Not forget to mention that everything is self-serving and Seoul Garden does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu. We're free to have, take and eat anything we want. However, I advise you to not wasting food. Enjoy the photos that I could take for that moment, not much but okay lah hahaha. 

Mouth-watering desserts; ABC and ice cream ヽ(•‿•)ノ ❤

SEOUL GARDEN, THE MINES

Address :
L3-59, Level 3, The Mines,
Jalan Dulang, Mines Resort City,
Seri Kembangan, 43300

2 comments:

  1. mmg best seoul garden nie...lg pun kat mines mmg bnyk tmpt makan...someday nak sambut bdayy kat sana..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr. tu first time pegi the mines hahaha kesian saya. nak makan seoul garden lagi memang pergi situ jelah yang paling best. semua ada.

      Delete

I don't approve harsh comments (: