Drama Review : Kill Me, Heal Me


DOWNLOAD KILL ME, HEAL ME 

Good evening everyone! I can't remember my last entry about a movie or drama review and any sort of reviews. It's been a while since I write a proper review about a movie or drama. I think Kill Me, Heal Me drama is not an unfamiliar drama especially to k-drama lovers. Kill Me, Heal Me is a hit k-drama in 2015! One of the reasons that I watch this drama is because I'm anticipating for Ji Sung's acting. He is a great actor, that's why I'm determined to give a chance and my plenty of times to watch this drama with no regrets. Tbh, I'm not a drama lover. I'm posting this with spoilers, you better don't read this before watching the drama itself haha. Click the link in the blockquote to download Kill Me, Hill Me with english subtitles.

Title: Kill Me, Heal Me
Genre: Romance, comedy, medical
Broadcast Channel: MBC
Release date: January 7, 2015
Country: South Korea
No.of episodes: 20
Writer: Jin Soo Wan
Directors: Kim Jin Man, Kim Dae Jin
Casts: Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon

On the very first episode, I'm a bit confused about Cha Do Hyun's (Ji Sung) personality until I know about his multiple personality disorder. From that moment, this drama become more fascinating, plus it storyline flows quickly so, it is not boring at all (except the company related conversation that I skip those parts). The main character, Cha Do Hyun has multiple personality disorder which he has 7 dissimilar identities due to traumatic past. His past that is related with Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) make the story filled with curiosity till I have a no-ending relationship with my laptop's screen (I spend 2 days to finish 20 episodes). It keeps me wanting more episodes to know the truth. Oh Ri Jin is a psychiatrist who treated Cha Do Hyun. She eventually falls in love with him. Ji Sung plays his role as Cha Do Hyun, Shin Se Gi, Perry Park, Ahn Yo Sub, Ahn Yo Na, Nana and finally Mr. X. I will eventually describe his personalities through some of my favorite scenes okay?

Cha Do Hyun is of course, just like typical k-drama's hero, he is a gentleman, soft-spoken, responsible guy. What makes him worse is his other identities. One of his identities is Shin Se Gi, the wild version of him. Se Gi appears when some situations force him to use violence, to fight violent circumstances. Se Gi for me, even he is kinda gangster-guy, he is a cooler version of Cha Do Hyun because he speaks out everything that he thought and yes, he is more handsome hahaha excuse me. I really really really love a part where he confesses his feelings to Oh Ri Jin. That's the coolest confession that I've ever watched in dramas! Though it is simple, I like it especially when he mentions the date and time. I want a guy from the combination of Cha Do Hyun and Shin Se Gi ha-ha.

This drama has a lot of hilarious scenes. I start to like Park Seo Joon who acts as Oh Ri Jin's twin older brother, Oh Ri On. This is the first time I watch Seo Joon's acting so, I actually don't know him in the first place. I thought that he is BEAST's Junhyung. I don't know, they are look alike at least I think that way hahaha. He reminds me a lot to Junhyung. His character has a lot sense of humor. Furthermore, he is caring, 'someone who will be there for you no matter what' kind of brother to Oh Ri Jin that can make girls want a brother like him. Unfortunately, I'll never have a brother unless brother-in-law in the future. His characters also make the girls' heart melt okay, he is handsome and cool with his spontaneous jokes. To add on the hilarious scenes, Ahn Yo Na who is also acting by Ji Sung, a girl who likes idol, what's funny is she likes Oh Ri Jin's brother, Oh Ri On. I swear Ahn Yo Na and Oh Ri On are funny. I like to replay their part, just to laugh at the same jokes. Ahn Yo Na is kinda typical annoying girl who is crazy over her oppas. I'll laugh whenever Ahn Yo Na calls OPPA~ (and repeat the part, all over again).

Not forget to mention Hwang Jung Eum who acts as Oh Ri Jin. She is so talented, has a great acting skill especially sad scene. Her expression really works, her acting can make me cry okays but to act cool, I always hold my tears during sad scenes. This drama is really sad that I want to re-watch whenever I have leisure time. No wonder it has high ratings. But one thing that I notice, k-drama often involve a story related to the childhood memories. The childhood memories will be bragged to make it looks like a destiny between hero and heroin. I can say that is a cliche k-drama that this character ended up to be someone important to the other character once upon a time. But still, this drama is one of the best dramas that I've ever watched. Oh yes, Auditory Hallucination by Jang Jae In ft. NaShow is my favorite ost in this drama. Don't forget to watch this drama okay? You won't be disappointed because there's a lot of unexpected and hilarious scenes. This drama teaches the viewers to not holding a grudge forever, learn to forgive. You know people say, it takes a strong person to forgive. Lastly, stop looking so much at the past, just focus on your future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't approve harsh comments (: